Help Military Veterans Make the Transition from
Combat Boots to Business Suits
Thousands of former service members are re-entering the civilian life every month, and they face real challenges. The unemployment rate for post-9/11 vets is consistently higher than the national average.
Are You Interested in Hiring One of Our Vets?
If your organization is interested in hiring one of our veterans, who are trained in the use of SAP technology solutions to support for national security missions, please click here to begin an email to our staff (or send an email to email@example.com). Please include a short message of no more than 150 words that describes your organization and the position(s) for which you are recruiting.
Young men, women and families who have sacrificed so much for our country deserve our support. Will you help us help them? Here's how you can help:
- Consider our trainees for employment at your company. NS2 Serves assists our trainees in their career search, but we need help to ensure that every graduate is employed. Candidates are made available for interviews at regular intervals, and resumes are available upon request.
- Contribute financially to the program. Our ability to offer several courses per year depends on contributions to the NS2 Serves Training Fund. The cost of the program is substantial but reasonable when measured against the sacrifices they have made for us and the life-changing impact this training will have on deserving veterans, civilians, and their families. Contributions are deductible to the extent allowed by law.
To make a contribution or offer assistance, click on the "DONATE NOW!" button below to make a payment by PayPal; or please contact NS2 Serves Aparna Moondra at Aparna.Moondra@SAPNS2.com, or call 571-265-3422.
Your assistance in recruiting, employing, and supporting our veterans will be very meaningful and appreciated.
For check donations, please make checks payable to NS2 Serves and mail to:
NS2 Serves 1101 Wootton Parkway Suite 832 Rockville, MD 20852
Every contribution helps, no matter how large or small!
- I wish to Pledge $50 to help purchase candidates' training supplies for the NS2 Serves course
- I wish to Pledge $500 to support one veteran's Certification Exam
- I wish to Pledge $1,000 to help cover room and board for 10 days for one veteran (the full course is 11 weeks)
- I wish to Pledge $5,000 to be a 2015 NS2 Serves Class Supporter
- I wish to Pledge $10,000 to support one vet's comprehensive SAP training course offered by NS2 Serves